Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disney Land

Me and Nog went to Disney Land for our 9 Month Anniversary! haha just kiddin.. It did just so happened to fall on our 9 months tho, but how cool would that be if every month we went somewhere or did something amazing haha we'd be poor... anyway.. here is our turtle that we made at as you wish with Dad LoLo and Jaber. I tried making the "splashed look" but it didn't turn out too well it's pretty weird lookin but when I have kids and people say "ahhh did your kids make this?" I'll just nod my head and say ya they did. But for now it is our turtle bank. I saved all my tips from work for a while and it paid for our trip, well almost all of our trip.

So we began our 7 hour trip, just about an hour into it Nog suggested we listen to an audio book that he got from his friend Parker. The books called "The Hunger Games" I don't usually like books like this one from what I heard about it but it was sooo good! We got sucked in, and listened to it the entire way there, while we were there, we laid on our bed, each sharing the headphones, one in each ear, and we listened to it all the way home. We finished it a couple of hours before we got home. We literally were obsessed and we will most likely be going down to the library soon and getting the second book. :)

--

Once we got to California we went straight to Huntington Beach. I forgot how much I LOVE the OCEAN. I could sit on the beach and listen to the waves all day. And it was pretty hot too while we were there, everyone said it was the hottest it has been yet...

--

Yay we made it!On Monday we woke up early to go to Disney Land I haven't been since I was little so I didn't remember a whole lot so it was like going for the first time. And nog hadn't been for a few years. Our first ride was Toy Story! Great way to start out, that is my ALL time favorite Disney Movie by far! :) We are in Space Mountain waiting in line in this picture. I loved every ride I can't choose which one was my favorite. Ohhhh wait yes I can, when we went on Tower of Terror Nog was so scared, each time it dropped he would grab my leg for something to hold on to. At the end of the ride my leg was almost up to his head. I loved seeing him scared, seriously that boy does NOT scare easily and trust me I have tried it all. When I think I am going to make him pee his pants and scare him he'll just look at me and smile. I hate it I just wanna scare him and get him back for all the times I thought I had a murderer im my house ready to kill me. So you can imagine my excitement when I see him like this. It was the best :)

It's a small world after all... Look it's Alice in Wonderland, that movie always did kinda creeped me out when I was younger. haha Giraffe neck, what did I tell you, we look just alike :) T I G G E R We're about to get REALLY wet PURDY Halloween Time Look it's an A for ANNIE LOOK it's an N for NOGAL!! I asked Nog to stand by the N and he looked at me weird, then he laughed. I think he really loves that I call him Nogal.
CARS MATOR!!! I'm your biggest fan!! Lightning McQueen Hopper .. pretty scary Boat Ride BUZZ, he's huge! I don't know why he turned out weird when I took the picture. I love Buzz

Tuesday we spend the day at the Beach Nog made this really cool circle of shells hah I love him. He went skim boarding while I boogy boarded, we threw a frisby, and at the end of the day we decided that was the best part of the day. We swam for so long that we got numb (definietly worth it) It was such a good day.



I LOVE going on vacations more than anything but what I absolutely Love about getting home is getting to put everything away, (unpacking). Something about putting everything back where it goes and getting organized again gets me really excited seriously. Nog slept while I got to put it all away,:) he says he loves that about me. haha

3 comments:

  1. You two are so cute! The trip sounds wonderful! If you want to READ the books...(waiting lines for the audio ones right now )go to the house in my office on the bookshelf and find the 2nd Hunger Games Book! Tamra has the third. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have both the books! I can understand your addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....you LOVE to unpack??? Can you please unpack our stuff when we go on vacation. I LOATHE that part of the whole trip. L.O.A.T.H.E.
    But cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete