Monday, December 5, 2011

Blessing Day

The little bean, on her big day.
My Mom and sister, Heather, came down for this special day. This day was amazing, getting Koli dressed up all fancy in her beautiful little white dress. My sisters Janee and Tamra wore this dress when they got blessed and so did their children. So all together 8 lovely ladies wore this exact dress on there blessing day. (including Koli) Which is why I'm so glad that she got to wear it too. There is so much meaning behind it and I loved it.
Right when Sacrament meeting started I was getting so nervous. Kinda funny, I don't really know why maybe because I was so dang excited and nervous for Logan and just really dang excited! There were 3 babies that were blessed today, and she was second in line. Through out the first baby blessing Koli started crying and I was thinking, No no no please don't cry through this... Then it was her turn and I was getting even more nervous. Logan walked up with her and she became so calm. He gave the blessing and it was so incredible I seriously have one amazing daughter. I am so grateful my husband has the authority to give her that blessing. I can't believe I was given this girl she is amazing. Trent my brother in law told me that the entire time he was giving the blessing she stared right up at him until he was done. It was such a cool experience.
After Sacrament meeting all the family and some friends came over to our house for lunch. It was a perfect day for a baby blessing.


This is baby Brett we had to take a picture of both of them just in case they get married some day. How cool would that be to say "look, and here's a picture of you two on your blessing day". haha
Heather and Koli
I really love this girl I want her back in AZ!!
Mama and Koli
Love this picture of them


1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie! I just found your blog through Rita's blog and was thrilled to see the picture of our future bride and groom on their blessing day! ha ha. Anyway, your blog is cute. I'm excited to read it. I saw your GG with you guys on Christmas day at church. I think it's really great of you to have her move in with you. My grandma moved in with us when I was a senior in high school. She was with us for 5 or so years. You'll have so many opportunities to serve her.

    ReplyDelete