Thursday, January 10, 2013

3 Year Anniversary

We have officially been married 3 years. Sounds like such a long time, three years to eternity. It has been a wonderful 3 years. To celebrate we went up to Sedona just Nog and I. First time we ever left Koli over night. I was so nervous and sad to leave her but I knew she would have a blast with Grandma so off we went. It was so cold but so beautiful. We stayed in a little cabin outside of town so we felt like we were in the middle of nowhere and I loved it. Since I lost my wedding bands at the grand canyon over a year ago Nog told me he would get the other part of my ring by the end of the year. The ring was ready just a couple days before we left for our trip. I know this because I'm impatient and asked about it well, alot let's just say. Nog was going to give it to me when he got it, but I told him I thought it would be more romantic to wait and give it to me when we got to the cabin for a surprise. Ha so he did, and yes if your wondering it was so romantic, and I was shocked. haha. :) I love it and I'm so happy to have it look the same as it did before. 

While we were driving to the cabin I started getting sad because I missed Koli and then 10 minutes later Mom sent me this picture. Which cheered me right up!
 Here is a picture of the cabin
 It was 34 degrees in this picture. Brrrr yep I'm a wuss.
 Best part was the warm fireplace. 
 I asked for pictures through out the whole trip to keep me calm, and we got some great ones.
 This is at Slide Rock. Even though I think I was maybe 10 last time I came here I always think about how every time we would ask how much longer we had to drive, Dad would say 5 more miles. Then 5 minutes later we'd ask again and he'd say 5 more miles. And that's how it was until we finally got there 2 hours later because we got lost.
 
 A crazy guy actually got in the water while we were there.
 Tam sent me this picture of her painting Koli's face with spagetti. Koli thought it was pretty awesome. :)
 Gracie is "trying" to read Koli and Macyn a book.
 
  We got this souvenir for Koli. Ha pretty clever.
 This picture was just across the street from the cabin. I wanna live here it was so beautiful.


It was a blast!
Sure am happy to be home with Koli again.

No comments:

Post a Comment