Thursday, January 10, 2013

Past few months summerized

So since it's been awhile again. I had to add in these pictures of the past few months so that when I someday make my blog into a book I will have all these in here. 

 We have been hanging out with Macyn lately. Koli and Macyn have become such good buds it's been so fun. Here Tam and I rode our bikes to Target with these kiddos in back getting pulled along. Tam is full term prego and she was the one who halled them ha poor Tam. I felt so light weight while she did the hard work. It sure was fun. This is just before Christmas, we were getting some of our Christmas shopping done. A different day we took Macyn for the whole afternoon to pick out a couch with us Koli and Macyn roamed the store and Koli broke a giant decorative piece, luckily the sales man was really nice about it. It was like we had twins it was prettty funny seeing how they were coping each other the whole time.
 


 
Koli is always on an adventure. She finds anything she can and brings it to us to show us what she found. If I just sit on the couch 30 minutes later I'll have a huge pile of random stuff that she thought was cool and brought to me. I love that girl! She is always so happy and excited giving everyone kisses and hugs all day. 
For Christmas Koli got to see Santa. She thought he was pretty cool she mostly just stared at his beard the whole time. We even got to go on hay rides.
Teacher, question!

She loves putting on clothes and shoes. In the morning the first shirt and shoes she sees she'll sign please asking us to put it on. this morning it was my pj shirt.
We lifted our ceiling in the kitchen to make it level with the rest of the house, which was quite the project and we still aren't quite finished yet but I reallly do love it. Here are before and after shots.



For a few weeks Koli was completely out of pjs that fit so my shirts it was. We would tie it in a knot and she was good to go.
The older Koli gets the more she looks like her daddy in my opinion. Maybe it's just hard to see yourself in someone else but when I look at baby pictures I feel like I'm looking at the same baby, but of course Koli is girlie.
She is Daddy's big helper, she loves playing with his tools and hammers and dumping all his nails out of the container then one by one putting them back in, it's very entertaining.
Notice the hair coming through the beanie. She's wearing Macyn's beanie, she's pretty excited about it.
:)

This is my favorite new face that she makes, she makes 
it when she gives kisses so it makes it that much cuter.
 I pretty much lived at Ree and Trents sewing and getting ready for Christmas it was great although I think Trent was ready for me to go back home haha. :) Koli would cry when we left Ky and Mara, and when I'd ask if she wanted to go see them she would start laughing and say "Ya, ya". I LOVE having them so close!! 

As my tradition with all of her kids, when it is their birthday they get to sleep over and watch a movie and eat popcorn. This time is was Kylers turn. For her birthday she wanted to teach me how to crochet a scarf for Koli. Ya, for reals! She is so cute, so that's what we did and Koli loved them. They dressed her up all fancy all morning long.

Taking Koli to Christmas lights at the Temple this year was so fun because she would point and laugh at everything, she saw a dog and followed it around for a while screaming at it to get it's attention. One day I WILL convince Nog to get a non shedding indoor dog.
Christmas afternoon nap.
Nog made me this bed end seat. I had no idea he was making it so for the first time I didn't ruin a surprise I love it so much and he said he even picked out the fabric himself. What a man!

While Tyler and Amelia were in town we went on a family hike. The same hike we went on 11 months ago. I have pictures from both times. It's crazy to see how much Koli has grown.

Mads stuck with us the whole time.

 

...
We had a Turley Family Reunion about a week ago. I only got a couple pictures but it was a blast.

Always finding these goldfish in the cabinet.
And FINALLY the bean bags that I made. First I made one for Koli and since I loved it so much I thought Nog and I should have one too. In fact Koli and I are sitting on them now and they sure are great!

Here is Koli's, it just looks like her.
This one is Nog's hence the boy colors.
This one is mine, buttons because I love to sew.

So glad I made them, Koli gets so excited when she see's hers. She walks straight past mine and Nogs and heads straight for hers.


Here is a picture of Ky, Mar, Gavi, Oaki, and Ash on their's.
Good ol' sewing days.

No comments:

Post a Comment