Friday, May 28, 2010

Play Day

Me and Log woke up
and got ready for a day at the pool
and just hangin out,
but first came meggi's house to cut gg's hair.
Kaydence was lovin playin ball with Logie
she couldn't get enough of him it was cute.
I have never seen this little girl
open up as much as she did today.
I loved watchin her play



I have the most amazing grandma ever.
I will always remember her
picking me up from junior high school
and taking me to my orthadontist appointments
for my monthly really cute braces check up,
she would have the oldies station on
playin her favorite songs.
She would ask me all about my life,
how school was,
she would say " how's andi doin"
she is so sweet and she gets so excited
to see us come,
we need to come visit her more...
and she is do dain hilarious
seriously i am always laughing
so hard any time i go see her.
I love every minute i get to spend with this amazing lady!!
I am so blessed to have a grandma like her.


after our swim, we took a trip to the mall
so i could spend a gift card i had.
Log was really excited about this apparently.
He found a play ground and couldn't stop playin

Perfect! just for toddlers :) that's my little boy
When we got inside i found these amazing jeans
that i could NOT part with,
and a couple of shirts as well.
I begged Logan to let me get them
cause they were over our budget.
He looked at me giving me the look of
"Annie, you're going to die put those back"
but after i worked my magic,
one back massage,
diner for a week,
and promising him no more shopping
what so ever
until october,
i got my pants and shirts.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment