Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mom and Dad going on a mission!!

grandpa and grandma, while i was taking this picture she told me she would brake my camera if i took another. haha later grandpa told me im so glad your not wearing a hat tonight (keep in mind i have been changing my hair color like a mad woman trying to find a cute blonde i liked, during this process i HATED each color so i literally wore a hat everywhere i went trying to cover my head, for about 2 months. I gave up on that idea and went back dark :)) Anyway he said "you know Annie you are so pretty without a hat and with one, just so-so" hahaha oh boy i love them she loves her skirt
Log's advice was, "missionary work is like kissing, even when it's bad, it's GOOD". (no reference to me)
YAY!! Texas here we come

SO happy...
me and Tamra :)

our 50s ward party


We stopped by our ward partys 50s night this saturday for a little while to get to know the ward a little better. We got out of doing a skit involoving lip singing cause we had a farewell mission party for mom and dad Pearce, who are going to Texas San Antonio and leave May 15th!! We had so much fun! They are such good sports. As you can see they are all dressed and ready for their mission. Those two are seriously AMAZING though in every way possible!! I am so blessed to have them as my mother and father in law. They have always made me feel so welcome and loved and im going to miss them like crazy! They are off to do the lords work and they can't wait, such good examples! I LOVE YOU

1 comment: