Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Warrior princess

Yes, this is what I look like pretty much every night before we go to bed. I wash my wash and paint all these pretty white dots all over all my imperfections. Some times it's more than others but no matter what I always find something to cover up. When we first got married I would walk out of the bathroom and Logan would say WOW that's pretty. You look like a Warrior Princess and would try not to laugh everytime he'd look at me. Now when I walk out of the bathroom and he see's all the pretty designs I can make on my face he just smiles and calls me "his" Warrior Princess. I'm obviously not too ashamed I actually quite like being called that now from him. So from now on and probly for a REALLY long time I will be known as Nogs Warrior.

1 comment: