Monday, July 12, 2010

Forth of July camp out

Each year we have made it a tradition to go camping for the forth of July! I look forward to this trip every year we have such a blast all hanging out together and being big dorks. But not all the family was there :( and we REALLY missed you guys!!
-
This year the weather was great nice and windy, pretty sure we all ate a pound of dirt, but it was definitely worth it!
-
Since im married now I missed out on Dads amazing breakfasts. I kept looking over there wishing I could eat his food instead but me and Log made it through. Our food
wasn't too shabby...
-
Brian and Pat brought us all chairs which was amazing. What usually happens is we bring about half the amount of chairs we need then we either have no seats or we all pile up on everyones lap. They also brought Brad and Nick (the kids Pat babysits) they are so flippin cute! Brad was singing the ABC's all day long haha seriously! I could sit there forever listening to him sing it,
and I did. It was soooo fun having those boys there!!
-
We were so glad LoLo and Justi could be there too with us. They are amazing and I LOVED
every minute with them!
-
Log did his fire knife dancing which I absolutely LOVE of course. He takes his shirt off and all haha it's pretty great!! It was the first time the family got to see it and he did such a good job!!
-
Before and after the family reunion we went up to Log's family cabin so Log could do a couple
plumbing jobs. The cabin is so awesome, so much fun, the family came after and we all hung out there for a little bit before going home.
-
Brian tried on Oakies Skirt it was really PRETTY on him.. We can't decide who it looks best on
it's debatable
-
The Parade this year was fun but bad news.... NO WATER!! We were all bummed out about that
but Trent had his way of making us all laugh by yelling at the people telling them to honk
their horns and screaming stuff at them. We were all dying it was hilarious.
-
Dad brought his hermonica along and played some songs for us. He is DAIN good on that thing!
All the kids gathered around him and were listening. He's so cute!
-
Patti brought her entire nail kit and went to work :) She painted all our nails i got flags on mine..
They were the best, she even clipped Lauren REALLY LONG toe nails... sick!!! Thats true love right there
-
Dad has these shoes that we all made fun of him for. He says he got them at "Wilsons"
but we all think he got them fron Walgreens. Look at the logo... it's definitely from Walgreens!
-
Me and LO have matching anklets. Yes we are the biggest dorks ever. Well I am really,
I'm the one who got both of them and told her she better wear it all the time and so will I.
haha I got them from Peter Piper Pizza. It's our sister bond
-
Jay and the boys got our their shot guns each morning we ALL woke up with loud BANG
He was having the time of this life shooting those guns... Oh Boys
-
And this very LAST picture is of my hair. Log took a picture of it before I washed it. When I took it out of my pony tail it didn't move literally. It was extremely... dirty, greasy, hard, and crunchy. Log thought it was pretty gross. haha
-
So..... here's our trip, hope you enjoy

I LOVE oaklies face is this picture, it's the best







No comments:

Post a Comment