Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 Months

Today is Me and Log's 6 Month Anniversary.
We had both reminded each other a few days ago,
but this morning I woke up and had forgotten.
I got all ready for work came out to the kitchen
to grab something to eat and I saw this...
Log had made me breakfast :)

I talked to him at work and he asked me when I would be home tonight. To my surprise when I got home I saw this.. He got me my favorite things from Taco Bell and had it all set out like a picnic. He had a movie put in and ready to start. Who does that?? He is so dain good to me!! Gosh I LOVE that boy...

1 comment:

  1. The absence of changes can be a valuable opportunity for reflection and gratitude. It allows us to appreciate the present moment, cherish what we have, and find contentment in the stability and familiarity of our surroundings.

    ReplyDelete