Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lake Trip

Me and Log went to the lake with
Tamra, Hosh, Sterling, two of there friends and Duce (the dog)...
It was so much fun
I LOVE the lake!
We did it all,
went wake boarding,
rode on the jet sky,
and lastly tubing.
We got really burnt, well at least I did.
But luckily i didn't peel :)
Nogs rode to wake skate


and it was such a dream I got up on the first try this time!


This was so fun,
Log would go really fast
then spin in a circle,
we actually BOTH fell off of it 3 times :)

Hosh was working on his tricks

The water looks so pretty in this picture

I was holding on for dear life
and Logs just standing on the tube like no big deal..
I couldn't even stand on it without falling
and thats when the boat wasn't moving!


Haha Poor Nogal


Thanks Tam and Hosh we had a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment