Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day POPS!!

These are the kids and our Pops on his special day.
Not all of us are here... Heather and Justin are missing :(
Love you
We all got together at Ree and Trent's house
for dinner and to celebrate Father's Day.
We have the best dad in the entire world.
Seriously! he is incredible in every way
and i'm not just saying that cause he's MY dad
and i think i should.
He is THE hardest worker i know.
He makes ALL of us 9 kids
feel like we are all his favorite.
He has always shown me so much love
and hope.
When I have a doubt or worry
and i tell him about it,
he prays for me and tells me his inspriation.
He tells me ALL the time how much he loves me.
He calls me randomly and tells me
"Annie do you know how much you mean to me?
thank you for being you"
What dad does that?
He loves me unconditionally.
I need him as much now
as i did the day i was born.
I love him I love him
Happy Father's Day DAD









 
Since dad never got a T-Shirt
before with all of his childrens hand print on it
when we were little
we decided,
well hey it's never too late right?
haha! We all got a kick out of this one












Meggi got a book for dad.
It's all the reasons
why a girl needs their father.
It's such a cute book








Jay and Rae really wanted Dad
to have a precious reminder
around for dad
of how much they care and are watching over him.








Here's a close up of this beloved picture










 
Since Dad is hearing is
lets just say
not as fine tuned as it used to be
in his younger years,
Jay, Bri and Me got him a surround sound system
for his house

He liked it :)


Best of all.
Colvin spent hours
helping Lauren put together a CD
of her singing 6 different songs.
It is incredible!!
When we turned it on he started crying.
We pretty much all did.
That girl is going to be famous some day mark my words

Then when we thought it was all over
Meggi put this little stick in a box for Dad to open it.
guess what...
MEGGI'S PREGNANT!!!!!!


We are SOOOOO SOOOOO happy for her and Colvin.
Best Father's Day ever

2 comments:

  1. oh man i miss you!! i am so freaking happy that you married an awesome person! on the wall in kc's bathroom growing up was a list of 21 suggestions for success and no. 1 said "marry the right person! this one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery" i love that quote!! so glad you are so happy! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete