Tuesday, June 29, 2010

R I V E R

This is our (as you can see... daddy)


haha... good thing we aren't dorks or anything
Dad took us (Me, Nog, JB, Justi, and LoLo)
to the river. Trying to get there wasn't to fun though...
One of the tubes we got had a hole in it,
Dad spent so much time trying to patch it up
but that didn't work so well.
So, we went down to Walgreens and bought a new tube.
Right after we dropped off the first car
and took everyone up to the next spot to float down,
our tube that we had just bought, popped.
It scared us all it was soo loud.
So we dropped off Dad, Justin, and Jay so they could play
while we drove back to Walgreens
to get another tube.
About 45 minutes later
we got down there finally and started tubing...

The water was seriously ice cold. All of us were trying so hard not to get wet, that didn't last long though...

I wish I would have gotten a picture of it but Justin's feet were completely yellow it was really weird lookin.

Nog would stare at Justin and say "why are you looking at me like that? You better stop it or else i'll come get you. So he got off his tube and tipped over Justins tube...

Then he did it to me, that twit. It was pretty funny though so I couldn't help but laugh :)

While we were going
Dad kept splashing us all
telling us he was helping
he kept singing,
When im helping im happy... (primary song)
:) I love him!
Justin is in town for two weeks.
We've had so much fun with him here
he is so dain cute and so much fun to be around!!

Interesting


Oh pop

Any time Jay gives me a hug, he'll choke me...
Without fail
I sure do LOVE my family


1 comment:

  1. You sure do have a GREAT family! And, we are so glad you are part of our GREAT family too!!!

    ReplyDelete