Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SUNSPLASH

Me, Nogs, and Rae Rae had a day at Sunsplash!
I love this place it was always my favorite growing up,
and still is!
I love soaking up the sun,
I could be in it all day

This is us by our favorite boat
we really enjoyed it

What would life be like if Log was this tall.
Well at least I got to pretend for a second.
Love you Logie

If you dont' know already,
this is my all time famous dance move
that I do quite often,
pretty much every day,
when something exciting happens
I start dancing like this
(doing it 3 times taking 3 steps forward while switching arms)
Rae likes to share these moments with me. :)
what a FUN DAY...

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog Annie! You and Logan are too cute! I missed yours and Logan's talks on Sunday, I heard they were great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime you get excited, huh? So you'd better be bustin' out a move when you see ME today!! ha! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for more of your great posts! love ya!

    ReplyDelete