Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cambleback Mountain

Me and Mr. Nog went on a hike the other week. November 1st to be exact and it was 93 degrees that day. November and 93, thats crazy, and now I'm sitting in my house bundled up wishing it was warmer outside. I wish for winter all year then when it comes I'm a big wuss.
Good thing I got a Nog to keep me warm... This was such a fun day for us. The hike felt like at least 6 miles while we were going up it when it was actually shy of 2. I stopped so many times while Nog kept saying you're doing great Annie just a little bit more, all the way up. I just kept saying it'll be worth it and it sure was I already wanna do it again.
Just starting...

MmmMmmHuUmmmmmM!!
We found this cool cave to hide in
Yay almost half way..
We finally made it and had a guy take a picture of us from the top

What a view... :)
I found this little spot at the top that fit 2 people perfectly, we were right on the edge it was awesome. Nog was scared but he's getting braver. He took this picture of his foot and the view to see how close we are to the edge.


I got this anklet at DisneyLand and I literally wear it every day, pretty nerdy I know but I LOVE it, and I call it my lucky anklet.
I made it to the top so it must be workin.

No comments:

Post a Comment