Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We are going to make it a tradition that every Thanksgiving we will do the Turkey Trot. We did it last year for my first time ever and this year we went to one in Janee's neighborhood. It was so much fun and we even got served pancakes afterwards with fresh oranges, which tasted like heaven. We woke up at 6am, got all ready and headed down there. We were going to do the fun run which was 1 mile but then decided we'd go for the 5k instead. We walked alot of it but I didn't care it was awesome. Kinsey kept with us the whole time she did amazing, and Koli slept through all of it. :)



I love her face here
I'm so thankful to be a mama to this beautiful girl.
aNd...
I'm thankful for this wonderful family I married into,
I sure love them.
aNd,
I love how every time I go see anyone anymore
they don't even say hi to me they just want to hold this little babe.
It's the best, and who can blame them, I would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment