Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In a box

Naps are the best!
And really who could argue with that?
Your tired, but your not ready to go to bed so you what?
Take a nap, you wake up and you're as good as new.
Well since Koli has been born we really love naps.
I have 90 pictures saved in my picture library of her sleeping,
that I just canNOT do without.
And maybe me and Nog are in there with her a time or two.
But ya well it is pretty much just 90 pictures
of the bean sleeping in different positions.
I had put together the best of the best pictures to print off
and to put around the house.
Since I hadn't printed any off yet since she has been born,
the total number of pictures it ended up coming down to was just below 300.
Nog said "Okay now that you have done that take it down to 50."
Me- "Ya right are you serious?
I already took out like hundreds and these are my favorite."
Nog- "What are we going to do with all these pictures?
Print them all then put them in a box?"
Me- "No I'll put a bunch in frames then ya the rest in a box
so our kids can look through them when they are older."
Nog-"They aren't going to want to see a billion of the same pictures
just in different poses"
Me- "I would!"
Nog- "Take it down to 50"...
So after some compromise Nog went through them with me
and we took the 300 down to 130.
Not bad!
I can't wait to print them off then stick the ones we don't frame, in a box.
~~~
These are my favorite sleeping ones that made the cut.
And we really aren't faking it
like some others I have in the 90 library stash.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man....live in those moments and don't let them slip by. They grow up too fast. Tatum doesn't like napping together anymore, when she use to only nap while cuddling, so it is a little hard to get used to. Now she only naps in her crib and will fuss until we put her down. Love it up!

    P.S. you have a beauty for a daughter!

    ReplyDelete