Monday, November 28, 2011

Tis the season

November's just about over and my favorite month is only 3 days away!
I love love December and for so many reasons
but the main ones are because,
1) My birthday
2) Christmas of course!
which also means I get to see most my family.
3) Our Anniversary
4) Last Christmas I found out I was prego,
and now a year later I have in my arms the sweetest baby ever.
For a few weeks now we have had our Christmas decorations up in our house.
If you didn't already know we really
LoVe Christmas
and like to make it last as long as we can.
Tonight we finished putting up all the decorations
by adding the lights outside. yeeehaaa!
Here are pics...
Welcome to our home



Koli was sleeping while we were putting up decorations. We didn't want her to feel left out so we put garlin around her.



Here's Nog putting up the nails to hang the lights on.
Koli was watching him work
Koli loves her moby wrap
And we are DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment