Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Girls Trip

For Spring Break we took an only girls trip, except for some few small male children, to the cabin. I was quite fun, actually it was the best and I'm so happy I went. Koli had a great time. She drank out of the bird bath. Yep, the bird bath, gross I know but at some point you just gotta laugh and let kids by kids and get dirty and gross and eat worms and all that kid stuff. So yep I let her, (well not the worm part) and she loved every moment of it. She's always walking around with her hands behind her back like shes being mischevious, which I really like and think it's adorable even if she is being mischevious, that's a fun word to say. Makes me feel very educated. Mischevious, ya, I like that. Anyway, she would stroll out front with her hands wrapped behind her, her finger tips just barely able to reach, like so...














And then she would rush over to the bird bath and start to drink that nasty water again, even after I had just given her a fresh bath. Little stinker, I love her.













4 comments:

  1. That picture with her cute belly and her hands behind her back is hilarious -- you should frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Gah, that girl is the cutest thing ever and that video! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thank you for putting a smile on my face today! I love you, and LOVE THAT KOLI-BEAN!

    ReplyDelete