Sunday, March 17, 2013

More Details

So I wanted to write a quick entry telling how we found out....
Nog and I were out on a date. He kept asking me when I was going to take a test, which I thought was so cute because to be honest usually he's discouraging me from taking them since I had each and every month. Ha don't laugh. Actually no I forgot I think twice I resisted which was serious will power. But any way. We had gone to the doctor the month prior to make sure that 1 I was normal and could get Pregnant again and 2 to have more peace of mind about the whole situation. (which definitely worked) About a week or so later we got a call from the doctor saying everything had come back totally normal. That was soo exciting to hear, I just felt like it hadn't been the right timing for us, or for the baby to come and I felt totally okay with that. But just to be sure, My Doctor told me about this medication called "Clomid." Clomid helps you ovulate and making more eggs release so your chances of getting pregnant increases I had read up a ton about it and was really wanting to get on it. Plus the chance of having twins increases which would be SO SWEET! Yes I am one of those people who would LOVE to have twins. Yes it would be insane but I would LOVE it. Any who the Doctor kept trying to scare me it seemed. Told me that one patient he had just had got pregnant with triplets on Clomid, He said of course that's not common but it is possible. I said really? That's awesome! He seemed surprised by my answer so it made me even more happy I said it. My window to take Clomid was closing actually I was one day late to start it so he said we'd better wait till next month. I begged him to change his mind, for the slight chance it might work that month and like a good doctor, he DID, which was a great blessing in itself. :) So we got it a few hours later and the process of detailed instructions if you know what I'm saying... begun. :) Which is why Nog was wanting me to take a test so bad, he said to quote, "I want to see if our hard work paid off" haha I love that man. So the plan was to wait till Sunday to take my test. When I was supposed to start probably Tuesday or Wednesday. After our date we went to the dollar store and got a pregnancy test. If I know I have a cheapo pregnancy test sitting in my bathroom drawer it's, lets just say REALLY hard for me to refuse peeing on it. Ya it really is! So without his permission, right when we got home he went straight into His office and I went straight into the bathroom secretly. I took the test and felt surprisingly really calm. Then minutes went by and I could see a faint faint line and my heart started going crazy. So I knew it was time to wip out my digital "PREGNANT" or "NOT PREGNANT" test that I had been saving for a long time for a moment such as this, to get some real results, because of course no one wants to be fooled by a dollar store test. The results literally took a life time. I was shaking hardcore now and couldn't get a grip on myself but in a good way, if you can imagine. Finally after years (actually minutes) of waiting. It said that BEAUTIFUL 1 letter word that made me fall to my knees and cry. I ran into Nogs office, I said, "Don't be mad, but I took the test." He said, "WHAT? Babe!" I said what do you think (handing him the dollar store test) do you see a line??? He looked at me very seriously now and said, What? Then looked back up at me. Then I said I couldn't be sure so I took another. (while pulling out behind my back the other test) He was shocked and started laughing then the tears came. It was a beautiful moment that I will never forget.

3 weeks later.
I sent a picture of my what I thought, my growing belly to my sister. It was night time and I was soo excited to see my progress I'd made (in showing that is) haha ya that's right I am super super excited to start showing! The sooner the better. I've been waiting anxiously for this belly to get round and for my ankles to get large and I just can't wait! Plus I am going to make my own maternity clothes since my torso is abnormally long and no normal maternity clothes seems to be long enough. (Shown as before in a previous blog post long ago) So my friends in my excitment I took a picture of my belly to me sister Rae, saying, just this. "Okay so there might be a little bit of food in there but I seriously feel like I'm showing I'm sooooo excited.
Picture #1 (you know you can totally see a belly there)
 I woke up the next morning anxious to see if my belly was still the same size. To my surpise it was only food my friends. And we laughed pretty hard about that. So long story short. Grow baby grow, and I'll keep you posted as my belly grows larger and larger till I POP. Now we all got to see a before shot. ;) 
Picture #2

4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy that you are having another baby! I can't believe how big you are already!! You're totally showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I literally started crying when I got to the part about how you told nog. I am sooo happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of think you TEXT me, girl! It takes me forever to find out all of your business. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete