Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Dream Car

This car above here is a champ, in fact it is the champ above all other champs. It has been through a heck of a lot, it has seen it all. It's had the wind blown in it's hair, it has gone through nearly all my brother and sisters. With each one bumping something or ramming it into something they shouldn't have. It's seen rocks flown in its face, truck(s) slammed into its side. It's been backed into more than any car should be. It's been drag racing, (who knows, could be) it's visors have fallen on random laps unexpectedly. It's seen about a million different gas prices. It's gone on MANY trips, it has seen the dessert, the forest, the gravel, the ocean, the sand, the cops (many of times), it has witnessed many awkward dates, and also many good ones. Songs have been sung as loud and off key as they can be sung. It's speakers have been blown, it's windows have been broken, and replaced. It's seats have been stained. Angry words have been yelled at the "other" bad drivers going by, prayers have been spoken, tears have been shed, all in this very car. This is the first car that my little girl rode in for her first time.
(okay ya, this isn't her first time in my car and actually this isn't even my car isn't Nog's but this picture is the cutest thing ever so I had to add it.
~
It has logged us both around for the past year. (in my belly) and it was my absolute favorite especially then when I was not a fan of walking places waddling around like a penguin the whole way. :) It has seen me through thick and thin, come to think of it this car probably knows me better than anyone else.

This car of mine has been broken down in my drive way for a month now. Nog has been so busy with well.... Life, that he hasn't had the time to fix it. But guess what folks today is the day. Today is the day it shall work once more. And when it does I am going to jump in it and go as fast as I can. I've missed this car. Who would have thought all this time I have been thinking and maybe wishing a little, "if this car broke down for good it wouldn't be the worst thing ever" and now here I am driving Nogs car and all I wanna do is jump in that old beat up car of mine and take it to where ever I please. So glad it hasn't quite working all together, that will sure be a sad day. But for now it works, despite all those noises it makes while running, it still runs and it's the best car I know. It is mine and it is MY favorite.
SO.... with exactly 230,099 miles on it now,
 Lets see how many more miles this babies got left in her. (all cars are "hers" by the way) ask anyone.

7 comments:

  1. ok, Ok, OOOOOK, this is pretty much the cutest post that I have ever read! You are SUCH a good little writer!! My favorite line of the whole post: "come to think of it this car probably knows me better than anyone else." Best thing I ever read. Mom just sat on the phone and read this to me and I smiled the whole way through. You are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember driving that car in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your car can certainly be called a champ after all she’s been through, running for one family member to another. I bet your family really knows how to love and take good care of her, considering almost all of you got the chance to own it. Sadly, nothing is permanent in this world, including your car. At least you still managed to ride her again after a month!


    @Tyra Shortino

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! She's too young to practice. LOL! Your little girl looks so adorable in the pictures, Annie! That's a real milestone for the two of you. :) Well, I wish I could see the car parts that were replaced. It would be better if you could post the before and after pictures.

    Junior Perrera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Car Wheel paint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, foг ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you miggһt Ƅe a great author. I wiⅼl made certain to booҝmark your blog and ѡill often come back sometime soon. I want to encoᥙrage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!
    cash for cars brisbane
    scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Junk Car Removals is the best Cash For Cars Brisbane Up To $12000 With Free Car Removal Brisbane, Get Top Cash For Junk Cars, Vans, Suv, Truck in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Logan, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, Inner Brisbane, South Brisbane, North Brisbane, West Brisbane and East Brisbane
    Cash For Cars Brisbane
    Free Car Removal Brisbane

    ReplyDelete