Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sleep Deprived

We heard about this water that is supposed to help babies with being fussy and to calm them for a bunch of other reasons too. It's all natural and so I thought okay sounds good to me we'll try it. We have been giving it to Koli and it's been amazing. It helps her fall asleep so fast I think she likes the taste so she goes right to bed. It's called Gripe Water and it's our new favorite. Kolis still working on sleeping through the night, but so far I am still just very tired during the night and that carries on through the day. Last night Koli woke up hungry I slowly stumbled out of bed and walked into her room, picked her up, and carried her back into our room so I could feed her then go back to sleep. I did so and 3 hours later she woke up again ready to eat. I kept the gripe water right next to my bed just in case I would need it, and I guess I did because in my sleep in the middle of the night when Koli was crying I picked up the bottle, opened it and you know, just dumped it out, all of it, all over the bed. Nogs shoulder was soaked, so was my sticky arm and Kolis head. I think I need to get more sleep what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that stuff is great. I hope something works real soon so you can get some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm laughing out loud right now!

    ReplyDelete