Monday, January 30, 2012

Little Pals

This picture is so funny! Look at those tiny feet. This girl does everything now she rolls over all day long. Changing her diapers are getting harder and harder. I remember being at my friends house watching her change her little girls diaper and she was rolling in every direction it was the funniest thing I laughed and laughed and she told me you just wait she'll be doing it too. Well it's starting and it's still pretty dang funny. She blows bubbles at me, talks to me, smiles at me, and her newest thing... shes laughing at me. I love hearing her little voice. She makes me smile day and night. I am in true love with my little girl.
Best friends, these two, holding hands and having a good ol time. Asher is 2 and a half months younger but you would never know it when you see them together. I LOVE this boy! He is taller then Koli and weighs the exact same as her too. They could be twins. 

1 comment: