Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine

Nog came home from work with flowers for his 3 girls. Koli, GG, and I. GG's were white, mine were red, and Kolis were baby white ones. She ate hers. haha she eats everything now a days. :)
~ ~ ~
Then he told me to stay out of the Arizona room for 30 minutes. He knows me too well and knows I can't resist temptation like that. It's like telling a little kid, "Hey little tyke, I put your Christmas present unwrapped under my bed but don't look at it until Christmas okay? Maybe he could do it but definitely not I that's for sure. So knowing me oh so well he hung up a white sheet over the door so I couldn't peek. I was really excited. 30minutes passed and I was allowed to come in. There it was Sparkling Cider (my fav), Chinese food from our favorite place and my favorite chocolates with my flowers on the table. Oh, so much better than going out! I love this man!
After a magnificent diner I presenting this little treat, (literally)...
I love doing this, getting candy and making it into a story. I got some awesome candy's with some sweet names (yes these names are real). Let me read to you my story I wrote for him.
 (The bold and underlined words are the candy's.)

Hey Nogal Bear,
I wanted to do something extra special for you on Valentines day this year! So I decided to make you this amazing poster just for you. It's worth 100 Grand you know?! I was thinking, after we eat this delicious candy together (because you shall share) and get all Chunky maybe we should consider going on a diet, how about we start here with this Skinny Cow treat? You know I wanna look good for my man before we start making more cute little Runts running around. Maybe someday we'll take a trip to New York and we could go to Time Square and play Tic Tac toe. Then after that we should go cow tipping and steel some Cow Tails. Ya, Maybe not that's kinda weird, scratch that. Oh I know, I know!! How about we go on a really really fun shopping Spree for Annie! I like that idea best! You should really think about that. I bet when Koli gets older you'll teach her how to roll around in the mud and get dirty. Then I'll call you two my Muddy Bears. Oh my little Sugar Babies how I sure do love you both. Who knows maybe you two will find, and eat some Gummi Worms! Gross. I know sometimes, even though it's hard to hear, you can be a bit of a Slo Poke. But I want you to know I love you anyways. And since the truth hurts I got you your favorite Good and Plenty candies to cheer you up! I've been thinking, maybe we should name our next Baby Ruth. Think about it. Till then, we shall remain the marvelous 3 Musketeer's.
~ ~ ~
Koli did this for daddy.

1 comment:

  1. What cute ideas! I'll have to find out where your favorite Chinese food place is because I need to find one.

    ReplyDelete