Saturday, February 25, 2012

Who wouldn't want to go shopping with her?

I was watching my cute little niece Gracie and we wanted to go get some ice cream for our fun night together. She was going to sleep over along with my 4 other nieces and nephew. We had a FULL house. It was a lot of fun. So Grace, Koli, and I headed to Fry's to get some treats. Once I brought in Koli I realized....
How am I going to hold her, and the food, plus my wallet, phone, and keys. (I don't like purses) So I grabbed a cart and thought maybe I'll try putting Koli in the front she's probably way too tiny but we'll see if she can stay up. I stuck her in and she LOVED it! She didn't put her head down once. She sat straight up holding very firmly to the bar in front of her. I took about a billion pictures of her till I finally got a few with her looking kind of at me. She was looking everywhere checking it all out, it was a whole different experience being in the front of the cart. This lady came up to me and asked if she was a preemie when she was born because she seemed too small to be in the front cart. I said no she is just is to small to be up here haha. She was starring at everyone and she was getting so much attention. But really though WHO wouldn't want to go shopping with this little girl in their cart?


 Look at her. She's getting herself up so high! And today she scooted herself backward. Which I think that means I'm going to have a little rascal pulling down and getting into everything soon. :)
I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment