Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brett and Koli

Our friends Keith and Courtney have a little babe just one month younger than Koli. Brett is such a cute little boy! I got to watch him today for a couple hours. Koli LOVED to have another little friend around. When he would smile so would she, and when he cried so did she, it was so cute when she saw him sad she felt sad too. Brett fell asleep in Koli's crib. Poor guy everything around him was pink but he didn't seem to mind though. He fell asleep sucking his thumb, so cute!! After I put him down, she started getting tired too, she will NOT sleep anywhere but her crib so I thought well, I guess I'll lay her in here too and see if she will sleep next to him and not wake eachother up. She did, and they slept side my side. I didn't get a picture of them sleeping but I did get pictures of them when they woke up.
~ ~ ~
Yes, I took a billion pictures, I couldn't help it.
~
Brett - "Wow, Koli look at my fingers."
 haha this picture is awesome
 Brett - "I'm getting sleepy."
 Koli - "Hey! I know! I Know! Lets go take a nap."
 After they woke up...
Koli -"Hey, what are you doing here?"
 "Woohoo, a buddy to play with!"
Brett - "I don't know about this."


3 comments:

  1. Oh those are so dang cute! I'm glad you took so many pictures. I love them all, especially that second one. Totally perfect for their wedding video! And it is so funny how Brett looks so huge next to Koli. She's so tiny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Very clever! My favorite pict is Koli-- "I know, I know..."!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much!! I can't believe they just slept there together. cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete