Friday, April 20, 2012

Don't Judge........

One night, we were wondering what to do together. We decided we wanted to watch a movie and I choose Serendipity. I got it forever ago for a birthday or Christmas or something like that and I hadn't seen it forever and was DYING to watch it. Nog on the other hand said he would rather die than to watch that movie with me, dramatically . So, after much deliberation he agreed that he would watch this movie with me if (on only one condition) I promised to watch ALL of the Star Wars movies? Um Hello people is that fair?! NO way! But because I was desperate and was wishfully thinking, how wonderful it would be if only Rachel lived in the same state as me she would come over and we would enjoy our lovely movie together that we had watched so many times before, I wouldn't be in this awful situation.... so, I sadly agreed. I was dreading my decision from the moment I said yes and was hoping he would forget, but no not even a little bit. He reminded me every day how he was so excited that I was going to watch them all with him, especially since I hadn't even seen one of the movies before. Long story short, we watched the first, I was having a horrid attitude. The second, I was not going to admit it yet but, I was kind of enjoying myself. The third, I was really starting to like it and was excited to see what would happen next. By the last movie I was in true love and was sad that it would all be over. Who ever would have thunk it? I am not one to like movies like this but I sure did. And what have I learned from this experience you ask? Don't judge a movie by it's cover, no matter how old and weird you might think it may be, because it just might be the best thing ever, and you just missed out because you were stubborn like me.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha I love this so much!! Now it makes me want to watch them! Also, I wish I lived there too so we could sit, eat popcorn, and watch girl movies to our hearts content.

    ReplyDelete