Sunday, April 8, 2012

Funny Girl

I think today has been to funnest day that we have ever had with our little Kollins.
Everything about today has been just perfect, her fun personality is really starting to come out and I seriously cannot get enough of her. I'm so in love! This morning we took a picture of her on her blanket Grandma Mia made her. We took a picture of her on it the day she was born too. Look at this difference, I can't believe how much she has changed she doesn't even look like the same baby.

This here is a video of an annoying sound Koli thought was pretty dang funny. I would stop for a little then do it again and she would just laugh and laugh for like 5 minutes staight.
The video was really long but my noises got too annoying so I made it shorter haha. :)
Such a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment