Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tax Session

Yes, it is Tax Session and I have been one spoiled wife, taking for granted how before I got to have my husband home so much through out the day. I loved those days. But now, oh how I miss them. It really hasn't been so bad mostly just these past 2 days ha but seriously this is rough. I'm kind of needy can you tell? :)So to keep myself busy while he is gone Koli and I have been doing so many things.
This poor little girl is teething again so she has a fever and is tired 24/7. The only thing that makes her happy is to be in her Moby Wrap. So, she has been living in that thing for 3 days straight now. I love it though. She sleeps like a baby in the thing, she just turns her head so her face is buried in me and the lights out of her eyes and she's out. With her in her Moby we have deep cleaned the house, made a whole lot of baby food. I'm not joking, this girl is set on food for like 3 months. She's my little bird, she'll eat anything! We made her some....
1) Pears
2) Carrots
3) Butternut squash
4) Sweet Potatoes
5) Apple Sauce
I really like making food for her it's so easy and waaaaaay cheaper.
Then we went down to the temple to lay on the grass and sleep.
We've gone on walks.
Watched baby signing time
Made 42 sugar cookies
And even went grocery shopping.
I hate to admit I think I get a lot more things done when Nog isn't around
cause when he's around all I want to do is sit on the couch and hang out.
So, I guess either way is good, plus he is much happier when he gets to work then home to us and so am I.
A very eventful past 2 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment