Thursday, April 12, 2012

What do you do when you're bored?

Today while Koli was sleeping I got bored and started trying on some clothes. Then I came across these pants that I haven't worn in forever. I thought why don't I ever wear these? They're so cute.
 So I put them on and quickly realized why I don't ever wear them. They are major high-waters. So, today I made them into shorts. Now I have shorts for summer woohoo!!  

I spiked up Koli's hair today. Look how long it's getting. We even tried out her first bow, what do you think? ha. So pretty. :)

Getting ready to crawl, she gets into this position all by herself now, and then moves herself backwards instead.

2 comments:

  1. Great wardrobe altering! And what a darling KOLI girl--I just LOVE her smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I just love those shorts! and I remember those as pants! I wish I could have seen them on you as high waters. haha.

    ReplyDelete