Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Golfing"

Nog, Koli, and I went on date night last night, but this was no ordinary date night. Let me just say, I have a very creative husband.
So..... we have a golf course right across the street from our house and one time (a long time ago) I went golfing and I thought it was so much fun. I just loved being outside and being surrounded by a bunch a grass and playing a game. Nog on the other dislikes golfing, but still almost every time we drive by the golf course I say "Babe, we should really go golfing sometime that would be so fun." He doesn't really agree though. So the other day I said it again and we both laughed knowing it probably won't ever happen.
Friday came around and that means it was time for date night. He said he had planned something for us but wouldn't tell me what it was.
I love surprises.
So we got in the car, drove for 5 seconds and got out at MacArthur park. (a couple houses down from us) Bringing 2 Frisbee's along, he says, "Ok! We are going to play golf. We will both throw to a spot we choose and see how many times it takes us to get there till we hit it, and it will be just like playing golf." hahaha I was a little questionable about this idea at first but once we got started it was quiet great in fact! Koli was loving being outside and the weather was so nice.

Here's Koli driving us to the park

She loves driving us around.


She is so funny every time I hold this girl on my hip she does this. She seems to be more interested in the ground.
Ha So cute!
P.S. Nog won if you were wondering.
After our game we came home, put down the bean and went to Panda Express. Something really great we've just discovered.... We give GG our video monitor and she calls us if Koli's waken up and needs us back home. We just make sure not to go to far and we get to have some time alone it's wonderful. We take advantage of that, that's for sure!

This was Nog's fortune, how fitting A?!

No comments:

Post a Comment