Wednesday, March 7, 2012

6 Months and... Teeth!!

This morning I woke up to a very happy little girl. Yesterday was rough for us. She has been teething and her first little tooth poked through her gums last night. She was biting on my fingers like she always does and that's when I felt it. Sharp and deadly. :) I've never been so excited for a little tooth in my whole life. She won't open her mouth good enough for me to look at it for more than half a second let alone take a picture of it so the pics will have to come when I can see it better. She turned 6 months yesterday I can't even believe I have a 6 month old. Were has the time gone?? It's been the most amazing 6 months of all my life, that's for sure. We love our little girl!

Kollins Faith...
on her birthday and up to 5 days old




 
6 months later



P.S. I looked this up and thought it was pretty dang cool. Roughly .67% of the population in the world have 2 different colored eyes. I LOVE that I am the mother of one of them. Always wanted to be. Fact!

2 comments:

  1. What a doll she is! I never noticed that her eyes were different colors. Cool! I'll have to take a better look at her next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates what toothpaste is all natural

    ReplyDelete