Saturday, March 17, 2012

Headband / bow making fool

Seriously! Something has gotten into me and I canNOT stop making headbands for me and Koli even matching ones for us. (Which we won't wear at the same time if your wondering) haha I am loving it. What inspired me was that soon we will take pictures of Koli while she is 6 months old. I want pictures of all my babies at 6 months old. And I wanted cute little shoes to go with her dress and headbands too to match, for both outfits, so I went crazy. I made those plus a ton more. Glad I did it because now I will Never run out of headbands as if I didn't have enough already. What can I say I got in a crafty mood.

The outfits that go with these shoes and headbands are soon to come. :)
outfit #1 for pics

 outfit #2

Other headbands and flowers

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest sister!! You are so dang talented it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete