Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy girl, Date night


Mom watched Koli for us, while Nog and I got to go to a MOVIE!!!
Seriously though I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was for this movie. We haven't been to a movie together since Koli was born and I had been up late at night dreaming about when we could do it again.
 That's not a joke.
We got really into the books "The Hunger Games" and so when the movie came out this past weekend that was my request for date night.
 He happily agreed, and we couldn't have loved the movie more.
 I had so much fun spending time with my Nogal bear (yes I really do call him that every day)
 It felt like the old days, going out on a date, flirting with each other and all that good stuff.
~ ~ ~
This bag here was eaten by me and ONLY me. I am having this really big weakness for Twizzlers lately and yes I ate 2 pounds of them by myself and I don't regret it, not one bit.
Best night ever!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment