Monday, March 26, 2012

Please!!!

We have an exceptionally bright child. Yes I know every parent says that about there child but really, we do. :)
I have been signing with this little one since she was like 4 months. I've heard not to do it till they are like 9 months or so because they can't sign back until then anyways but despite the odds I thought I'm going to do it anyway. This past week Koli has been signing "please" to us anytime she wants...
1. Milk
2. Food
3. Wants to be picked up
At first we thought she's probably just moving her hand around and doesn't really know it, but then we noticed she would only do it at the appropriate times. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She makes a little fist and rubs it on her chest, she'll even do 2 fists if she's really wanting something bad. It's amazing how much a little baby can pick up so fast and at so young.
Here is a video of her signing "please." :)

2 comments:

  1. She's brilliant! And adorable. That is so amazing that she does that!

    ReplyDelete