Sunday, March 11, 2012

Childhood memories

When I was a young chap we had 9 children running around in our house and how often do you think we had clean dishes.
Um I think never.
So when we were hungry and thirsty we would grab any random thing that would hold what ever we wanted to put inside it.
That meant jars, bowls for a drink of milk, ginormious mixing bowls would hold our cereal and so on. Instead of cleaning the dishes we didn't mind or maybe we were just plain to lazy, ya probably that one. So we resorted to this. While Nog was on the computer doing work I made him Ramen, like a good wife would. I made 2 packets and added his favorite thing in it, an egg. Weird yes but he likes it. So reminising on my oh so long ago childhood I grabbed a giant mixing bowl and poored his Ramen in it. I thought I was so funny. I was laughing the whole time. I walked over and gave to it to Nog busting up laughing.
He says, "Oh great! Are you going to put this on your blog?"
 Me :"Good idea, yup."

1 comment:

  1. We always put an egg in our Ramen when we were growing up. And even with just 4 of us in our family, Grant ate his cereal out of a mixing bowl yesterday and a tupperware container this morning. Now I need to go start the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete