Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PICTURES!!!

Yay we did it we took Koli's 6 month pictures I'm so happy they are done and I LOVE them oh so much. We went Yesterday and she was having a hard time, she was so tired, so we took a few then realized this wasn't going to work, so we came back today.
She did awesome.
As long as I was in the other room were she couldn't see me.
If she sees me then that means she knows I'm going to pick her up and cuddle her so I had to stay away. So that made it even more fun for me because I got to be surprised when I saw all the pictures. These ones are all my favorite, it was really hard to choose!
This first one is the picture we will have in our house forever!
Literally I will never take it down.
Her eyes are seriously amazing.
















5 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! That first one is amazing! So glad you got those pictures done. I need to do Brett's. And your hair looks great in the pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! Her eyes are amazing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures, they turned out so great--I love them all---such a beautiful Koli girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A LITTLE DOLL...WHAT A CUTE FAMILY...bring her little easter basket on the 7th...you know there will be more picture taking then :) and lots of goodies...IT'S TRADITION :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these. She is SO cute. and her handbands and shoes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete