Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easy Hair

Yes it is true. I love doing hair I do I do. Lately I have found some pretty awesome ways of how to curl my hair without using a curling iron. I never blow dry my hair anyways I always go to sleep with it wet, then style it the next day. So I thought while my hairs wet anyways I'll try these things out on my hair. One is "how to curl your hair with a  sock" I loved it! And second was "how to curl your hair with a headband." And third, (Nog calls me his dutch girl with this one.) Braid your hair when it's pretty much close to being dry. Braid two braids on each side. (Or one straight down the back for bigger curls.) Sleep on it, when you wake up take it out and randomly pin it all up all along the back with just bobby pins. I love that one too. As I am typing now, my hair is in the headband one and trust me I look really cute too just sayin. So, I'm not sure how it will turn out but the girl on the videos hairs really cute so I'm sure I'll love it. I'm excited! I don't spend more than 15 minutes doing my hair each day so this takes it down to like 5 minutes, saweeet!  I love trying new things with my hair because it's just so much fun and I like to think I'm kinda good at it too. :) Try them you may just love it.


I really like Nogs face here so I had to add this one too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you only spend 15 (or 5) minutes on your hair! And your hair always looks good too! And you don't blow dry it!? Amazing!
    Okay, I'll try one of these sometime soon, but if it doesn't work (because I have tons of hair) I'm going to be calling you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW COOL IS THAT!!! TOO BAD I DIDN'T KNOW THIS STUFF BACK IN THE DAY OF MY LONG HAIRED YOUTH...IT IS TRUE ANNIE BUT THIS OLD GRAY HAIRED GAL NEEDS A CUT...SCHEDULE ME IN ASAP PLEASE!?!

    ReplyDelete