Friday, March 2, 2012

This week thus far....

This week has been such a great one. Even though Nog has been super sick off and on all week it's giving us alot of fun times together since he's been home so much. He's finally starting to feel better, we are so glad!
Starting with Sunday....
On Sunday My family meaning Laree and Trent (that live here) came over for diner. It was sure great these two Love it when they get to play together.


Tuesday...
While I was in the family room working on something Nog was watching Koli. I heard something in the other room and I was wondering what it was so I got up to check and this is what I saw 
I was laughing so hard. Last time he put her in here she was a newborn and she was falling out couldn't even hold her head up. It was so cute, she was way to tiny, now it's just her size. I asked him what he was doing and he said, I don't feel good enough to hold her so I put her in here so I don't have to hold her I can just push her around. hahah poor guy. Koli did love it.

Wednesday...
Allie came over so she could get her hair did. When I was done she called Dad to come over and see her hair haha he did, and she got some sweet pictures of Koli with Papa.
Hours later Allie came back with the cutest little sparkly pink shoes for Koli. She looked SO big in her new big girl shoes. She couldn't keep her eyes off them. She played with her feet all day.
Later...
 Nog was getting sick of being inside so much so he walked to his parents to go say hi and drop some stuff off.

This picture was just so great and reminded me of when I was little. I think all of us kids have a picture of our Dad holding us really high in the air.

Wednesday afternoon...
Time for games

Thursday...
 Nog got a call for a plumbing job, still feeling under the weather he decided to go. He got online found the directions and wrote it all out on this sheet of paper, then he left and went to the bathroom. I was writing Jay a letter and Koli was sitting on my lap. She kept grabbing the paper I was writing on so I saw this paper on the counter not paying attention that this was the paper Nog needed and handing it to her to play with. A minute later I heard her chewing, I looked away from the letter down at her and found a huge wad of paper in her mouth and the paper looked like this. Nog came out and saw it and said "What the! I need that for the job I'm going to I'm going to be late." I just busted up laughing and couldn't stop. The directions he needed was the part that was in Koli's mouth. He eventually thought it was pretty funny too. So he went back online to find the address again.

No comments:

Post a Comment