Saturday, March 31, 2012

Toothbrush

Each morning I put Koli in her bumbo and set her on the counter while I get ready. She watches me wash my face, brush my teeth, and do my hair. For sure the brushing the teeth part is her favorite. Every time I do she'll just stare at my  mouth and watch all the toothpaste fall out (I'm very messy when I brush my teeth). She watches with the biggest smile on her face. So this morning she decided she wanted to brush her teeth too. She grabbed Nogs toothbrush from it's holder and stuck it straight in her mouth. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was determined to get that mouth clean. She brushed her entire mouth for about 15 minutes. Her 2 teeth are sparkly clean today.

So, after showing me she's big enough for her very own toothbrush. I went into the closet and pulled out hers. She doesn't know quite know how to use this small one yet though, she's got to get used to it first.

2 comments:

  1. Sparkly clean teeth! and I love her cute colorful shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A toothbrush--- that's a great toy idea! Ya know, it may be a good purchase as well for us since little baby KEaton is growing his 5th tooth now! 4 on the bottom and one on top. It's crazy. So that is awesome about the sign language, she is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete