Monday, March 12, 2012

Wind Caves

Something about being outside in nature is just so healing. I totally get why Koli just wants to be outside 24 7. So hiking is definitely her number one favorite event. She just observes, staring at everything around her, and then after she's taken it all in she falls right to sleep. On this hike she slept the whole way up and the whole way down. She woke up when we finally made it to the top. It was so cute when we got there she woke up and looked straight up at me every few seconds and would just staring at me forever. I'm so in love with this girl. Nog wasn't able to come because he was working :( so I carried Koli this time and it was really great. I wanna carry her every time we go hiking now! Maegi came in town and I got to have her at my house for a couple days! We had so much fun. I really love her. Kayders and Colvin were going to come too but Kaydence got sick. So it was just Maeg and Sara. I'm kinda glad it happened that way because we had some really good talks and got to spend some one on one time together. And of course we had to get to together with Ree and the kiddies, and hiking sounded like the perfect thing to do with this beautiful weather we are having.





In the car ready to go home.... I think she's thinking.. "ya, I love hiking"

No comments:

Post a Comment