Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day Nog!

Today is Nogals very first with plenty more to come, Fathers Day. So we had to do something special. Nog is not one for store bought gifts. I have found, that is not the way to his heart. The way to his heart is homemade, thoughtful, gifts that take time to make. Which really, that is always the best way to go I just have a hard time thinking of good ideas like that. But this Fathers Day I knew just what I would do. First make a homemade "Happy Father's Day" sign. Very time consuming but he will have it for every Fathers Day here on out and I loved spending all that time on him. And second a homemade shirt just from Koli. He wore it all day today, made us feel good. It was so crazy trying to get this girls hand prints and foot prints but somehow we did it. But that required a good long bath afterwards, in the sink so I could watch her while I finished the shirt. :)
 Of course our traditions to any special day is to have a special breakfast and this sign made it look way better.
 He liked it
Ya, we play on the tile.
 Then after church we headed over to spend the night with more Fathers. :)
 Koli got to see Macyn. These little runts are so cute together.

 Other highlights in my life...
 I love watching this girl sleep in all of her positions. 
 Just a little lady.
I got a letter from Jay this past week, all the way from Brazil. He sent me this bracelet! How cute is he? He also sent me his Elder Turley Badge! I feel so privileged to be given this! I love him and will cherish this forever!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment