Monday, June 25, 2012

Trip to Pima

For so long now we have been wanting to take a trip with GG up to Pima to see her home town and were she grew up. So we finally did it, we took our day trip we left early in the morning, stayed all day and came home by 6pm. I'm glad we went!
We got to see my Great Aunt Betty Jo, see my Grandpas grave, my great great Grandma and Grandpa Norton, and Grandmas son Blaine's grave. Then stopped by the Gila Valley Temple and stopped for ice cream on the drive home.
These are all my favorite pictures we got so many good pictures.
I have the best Grandma ever.


Koli LOVES GG




Hey over there

haha that tongue!


Sarah Ann Weech Cluff's house (my Great Great Grandma on my Dads side)
The house GG's Dad built and that she lived in from age 5 to marriage.

When we stopped by to see GG's sister Koli found this hole in the wall and kept going back and forth forever. haha (notice that little tiny foot in the last picture.)


Grandpas grave



1 comment:

  1. What a fun little day trip. I love going to see ancestor homes and cemeteries. And I love all of Koli's cute faces she makes!

    ReplyDelete