Thursday, June 21, 2012

Obsession

Tonight I realized I may have a problem. My ears have been infected for a week maybe two now. And every morning I have a battle with myself. "I really want to wear these earrings to match this outfit but if I do it will hurt really bad putting them in and I know my ears will never get better." But still, every morning I put them in because I can't help it. I just don't feel like I got ready if I don't have my earrings in. Each day I put them in and it hurts more and more but hey pain in beauty so I do and I won't lie I like picking the crust out when i take them out each night ha eww that's gross but it's fun for me. Anyways now my ears are bleeding and hurt a lot but I already know tomorrow when I wake up in the morning I'm going to put them right back in. Somebody! Help! Come take all my earring away from because I just can't help myself!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, stop! What if you lose your ears and then you can never wear earrings again?

    ReplyDelete